Why Attend Investment Opportunities in Asian Gaming?
2018 will be another interesting year for the land based gaming industry in Asia. Everyone is looking at Japan, and what is happening there with the draft and implementation of the casino bill. The industry is expecting some major changes in the Philippines, with the sell-off of the PAGCOR owned casinos. Cambodia is writing a new and clearer casino and online gambling legislation that is expected to be announced early this year. Macau has been and will continue to be a roller coaster the next few years, due to some regulatory and licensing issues that operators are facing. Everyone is asking themselves what will happen in Thailand now that there is a new king. And what is the market potential and future in India, and other emerging markets such as Myanmar, Nepal and Laos?
Investors, operators, suppliers, and more would gather at the inaugural Investment Opportunities in Asian Gaming (IOiAG), will be held in Solaire Casino & Resort, Philippines on 5-7 June 2018, to capitalizing the lucrative opportunities that the booming Asian gaming market has to offer.
Gather with the Investment Opportunities in Asian Gaming 2018 to:
- Hear and learn about key Asian jurisdictions including Japan, The Philippines, Cambodia,
Macau, Thailand, India, Myanmar, Nepal and Laos
- Exchange ideas with leading industry experts on what will shape the Asian gaming
market, with the aim of achieving your competitive edge in the local markets
- Meet and Network with regional and global investors, operators, service providers and
other peers and develop new partnerships and collaborations to facilitate new business
- Discuss and assess how to capitalise on the prospects of entering new markets, the risks
and opportunities involved, and the rewards that can be attained
- Understand the Financial and Regulatory status on Gaming in each Asian country, how
to raise money and compare advantages and disadvantages of Asian stock markets
Who Attend Investment Opportunities in Asian Gaming?
- Land-based Casino Operators
- Government Representatives and Regulators
- Licensing Bodies
- Institutional Investors
- Investment Bankers & Venture Capitalists
- Retail Investors & Private Bankers
- Banks & Gaming Analysts
- Law Firms & Consultants
- Compliance Solution Providers
- Gaming Technology Providers
- Payment System Providers